The Broadview Guide to Writing
What Does This Site Offer?
- A selection both of published and of student essays that provide examples of various styles of scholarly citation.
- A selection of essays available through the Broadview Anthology of Expository Prose website.
- Over 1000 questions in 100 distinct interactive exercises, and also exercises for review and discussion.
- A Seeing and Meaning section, offering examples for reading (and writing about) visual images.
- Links to other helpful and reliable sites.
How Do I Access This Site?
If you purchased a new copy of any edition of The Broadview Guide to Writing or The Broadview Pocket Guide to Writing you will have received a card containing a valid access code. If you purchased a used copy of any of these titles, you can purchase an access code here.
Flexible Quiz Options
Are you an instructor interested in using Broadview’s quizzes for marking purposes? Learn more here.