The Broadview Introduction to Philosophy
What Does This Site Offer?
The Broadview Introduction to Philosophy student companion site includes
- Self-Test Questions for each of the book’s readings, offered in an interactive format for immediate feedback.
- A unique Argumentative Essay Builder, through which one can generate a complete essay outline by responding to a series of prompts.
- Information on the conventions of writing in philosophy, including a list of fallacies, an annotated sample essay, and a guide to citation.
- A collection of philosophical puzzles and paradoxes.
- Suggestions for further reading, as well as two additional texts introduced and annotated by Andrew Bailey.
- Web links
How Do I Access This Site?
If you purchased a new copy of The Broadview Introduction to Philosophy book you will have received a card containing a valid access code. If you purchased a used copy, you can purchase an access code here.