A Strategic Guide to Technical Communication — Second Edition (Canadian) Instructor Resource Site
What Does This Site Offer?
The instructor site for A Strategic Guide to Technical Communication contains teaching materials designed to encourage collaborative learning and practical application of theories in the classroom. The site includes:
- Lesson plans for each chapter
- PowerPoint lectures for each chapter or for major topics in a chapter
- Web links for each chapter
- Handouts (as described in lesson plans)
- Sample student assignments
- Evaluation sheets or grading rubrics for most genres
How Do I Access This Site?
Access to this site is restricted to instructors only. If you are an instructor using A Strategic Guide to Technical Communication, or if you would like to review this website to consider it for course use, please contact your Broadview representative for an access code. If you’re unsure of who your Broadview representative is, please contact email@example.com.