Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: Online Theory and Criticism
What Does This Site Offer?
This website features the following:
- A broad range of critical readings of Jekyll and Hyde
- Foundational articles by key figures in theory, from Freud to Foucault, which can be applied to the study of Jekyll and Hyde
- Discussion questions for each article on the site
- Brief introductions to common critical approaches to literature
- A collection of pertinent visual materials
How Do I Access This Site?
The critical, theoretical, and contextual materials on this site can be used in conjunction with any edition of the novel itself, but can also be purchased in a package with the Broadview Edition of Jekyll and Hyde. The edition provides the novella with an introduction and an engaging selection of contextual materials.
If you would like to use this site independent of the edition, you can purchase an access code here.