Frankenstein: Online Theory and Criticism
What Does This Site Offer?
This website features the following:
- A broad range of critical readings of Frankenstein
- Foundational articles by key figures in theory, from Freud to Foucault, which can be applied to the study of Frankenstein
- Discussion questions for each article on the site
- Brief introductions to common critical approaches to literature
- A collection of pertinent visual materials
How Do I Access This Site?
The Frankenstein: Online Theory and Criticism access code can be purchased here.
The critical, theoretical, and contextual materials on this site can be used in conjunction with any edition of the novel itself, but can also be purchased in a package with the Broadview Edition of Frankenstein, 3e, edited by D.L. Macdonald and Kathleen Scherf.